Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wow. What an exciting weekend. I'm being totally facetious.
The only excitement I reallt had all weekend was on friday, after school.
I went to my friend (and also my super ninja ex-girlfriend) Sara's house and hung out there with a couple hours. We played Call Of Duty 4, watched a couple movies, and ate perogies. ^_^

One movie we watched, was called Virgin Territory. It had Hayden Christensen, Tim Roth, and A LOT of boobies. Hahahahahahaha. I think Tim Roth was the only one in the movie that it didn't mention getting laid. Hahahaha.

Anywhore, I didn't do anything on saturday, or sunday. I pretty much just stayed in my room. I listened to music, went on Facebook, talked to people on MSN, and stuff like that.

I also found out that my friend Keelin is going to my school next semester. I'm pretty psyched for having one more friend to hang out with.

And, on wednesday, is my school's Fine Arts Night. I'm going because it's free, and I'd rather be there, than at home.

Anywhore, that's all I can think of writing at the moment. But, if anything crucial happens, I'll let you know. I still don't think anyway will read this of their own free will. xD

And don't forget to stay (in your own way) lewd and demented.

No comments:

Post a Comment